Monday, December 12, 2011

HAPPY!!! HEHEHE

HEHE CHO HAPPY!!!
The stocks for the blogshop has finally arrived!!
And they are pweettyyyy.


Need to confirm a date for the photoshoot! <3 
hehehe.

OHOH!
And i bought the meltie cleanser and BIFESTA makeup remover last week!
I loveeee meltie! It makes my face feels really smooth.
Bifesta, however is not living up to what it's supposed to do.
Need to use at least 3 cotton pads to totally remove my make up.
But it is oil free, and doesn't make my face oily and stuffs or clog my pores, so it's good!!! :D



Hehe, bought this sweater from TOPMAN, there's another one, but didn't take picture of it!
Oh, and i bought a elbow pad cardigan from ZARA. <3 hehehe.






ME AND BABYYYY



Oh right,
my hair is no longer golden or ahliany. YAYYYYY
shall do a review on the hair dye tmr when i take pictures! HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment