Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Rants + ZEYNATI: Back to Basics collection

Hi girls/guys.
Sorry for not blogging in such a superrrrr long time. :(
Haven't been going out much lately because of school.
yaya, excuses. xD hehhee.

AND OMG, I LOST MY MEMORY CARD FOR MY COMPACT CAMERA!!!!
UGHHHH
Got to go get a new one soon since they are pretty cheap these days. ^^

By the way,
I recently got myself 2 items from Sephora,
One of them is the Murad's primer,
And the other one is Philosophy's Hope in a breath moisturizer.(hope i got the name right. so lazy to go search for it. hehe)


I'M SO FRIGGIN' ANNOYED!
If you guys have been following my haul videos, in my latest haul video, i actually bought the products and have used my 10% voucher from sephora!
HOWEVER, they did not update my points from that purchase!
Tsk.
So i went down to Sephora and asked if that was supposed to happen,
Like,
Is it because i used the voucher and therefore no points were accumulated from that purchase?
But they said, nope, it was supposed to be accumulated!
Then they asked when did i make that purchase etc,
But it was made approx 1 month ago! and it was supposed to be updated in around 2 weeks! D:
And i bought a brush daily cleanser from Sephora like 2 weeks ago and the points already got updated.
SO NO EXCUSE FOR THEM TO NOT UPDATE MY POINTS FROM THE ITEMS I BOUGHT APPROX 1 MONTH AGO??
Major pissed off.


Anyway there's a new collection launched on my online store! xD
Do go check it out.
It's pretty cheap compared to other shops i swear!!
And to make things better, all prices are inclusive of normal postage within Singapore. :)
WE DO SHIP OVERSEAS TOO! xD












AND READERS OF MINE GETS 10% OFF THE TOTAL BILL!(not inclusive of postage amount)
JUST SIMPLY QUOTE 'YINGZY10' WHEN SENDING IN YOUR ORDER FORM!


No comments:

Post a Comment