Thursday, October 13, 2011

Skin Care xD

Have begin to start using my skin care products again, have stopped for quite some time, then my skin turns all old and ugly, and pores widen up. D:
Imagine that! AHAHAHHAHA.

Anyway, before i start..
I PACKED THE TABLE/ROOM AND IT'S CHO PWEETY NOW. HEHEHE.
Went home, brought a drawer, and mirror, and it can change a room sooo much!

See the table!!

First drawer, my BB Creams, contact lenses, skin care products.


Second drawer, my Makeup, small mirror, contact lens solution, new bottle of SkII Facial Treatment Essence.


Third drawer, pads, cotton pads, eyelashes, cotton buds, sponges.


MY SKIN CARE PRODUCTS!


Images are listed in order starting from the ones i use first! xD
Toner from Nivea.

Facial Treatment Essence from SK-II

 Advanced Night Repair from Estee Lauder

Perfectionist [CP+] (Wrinkle Lifting Serum) from Estee Lauder

Idealist (Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher) from Estee Lauder

Time Zone (Line & Wrinkle Reducing Creme) from Estee Lauder

Advanced Night Repair for Eyes from Estee Lauder


No idea why so many Estee Lauder products, my mummy just pass them to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment