Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Sponsored Review UNIQSO.COM] GEO CM834 Angel Brown & an Eyeliner

Hi babies!
i'm doing a review again, for UNIQSO.COM !!
My favorite place to get circle lenses!

They are super efficient, and all mails are mailed out via registered!
AND BEST OF ALL, they ship INTERNATIONALLY!!!!!

Today, i'm reviewing on the GEO CM-834, Angel Brown.
And an Eyeliner they sent me. ^^ YAYYY.
Love circle lenses and trying out new eyeliners!!

So here's what they sent me,



As usual, their packaging is sooo cute!!!
And of course, a free lens casing for every pair of lens! ^^

So i'll be reviewing on the circle lens first..





So, here are some details & description about the lens:


Diameter: 14.20mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: within 12 months
Place of Origin: Korea


They have degrees starting from 0 to -7.00 (but please check the stock list ok! :) )
Here is where you can find the lens:
http://www.uniqso.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=1716


Here are some pictures for your reference on how the lens look like in the bottle.





And how i look like when i wear them,







Color & Design [5/5]:
If you have been following my blog, you should probably know that i dig brown lenses and the black rim.
AND THIS LENS HAVE THEM!! YAYYYY. So i'm just a sucker for that and i can't help but give 5/5. xD *biased.
Comfort [3/5]:
I'm not really sure why, but i was never a huge fan of GEO lenses being comfortable, but these from UNIQSO was definitely more comfortable than the previous GEO ones that i have bought outside by myself.
Enlargement [4/5]:
Because i have tiny eyes... :( 
I prefer lenses with 16mm of diameter, but these are only 14mm. :/
(*you can watch my video at the end of this post to see how much difference there is when i wear this circle lens and without.)

Overall [4/5]: 
I'm taking away 1 point because of the enlargement. :(
Because the comfort doesn't really bother me ^^



AND NOWWWWWWWWW
the review on the eyeliner they sent me. ^^








And you can see how it's like when i draw on my eye.






I rate it a 4/5.
Because the applicator or brush or pen, it's actually kind of scratchy when i applied it on my eye and it hurts. :(
But please watch my video for a better review on the eyeliner. ^^

YOU CAN GET THE EYELINER HERE!!!!!!!! :
http://www.uniqso.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=2402



LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
DON'T FORGET TO QUOTE 'YQL10' WHEN CHECKING OUT
TO RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment