Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally!

Finally had the time to go out with baby!
Went to Cathay and ate Jap food at B1.
Then watched the movie 'In Time'.
It was pretty awesome!

Waiting to collect my lenses from Kharyian,
My lenses are making my eyes so dry now. :'( Booo.

Anyway, BAD HAIR DAY & MAKE UP DAY IN THE PHOTOS. UGH.
















BY THE WAY!
I passed my Basic Theory Test (BTT)!
heheh!
Going for my first car practice later! <3
Can't wait! Exciteddddd.

ANYWAY!
I got SOOOO many things that i wna get.

Nyx Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink



 Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation


And the following Shoes/Boots/Wedges
(ok, i know a lot of leopard prints, but it spices up my life of black and grey! lol)



 I can't decide which of the below two i should get. :(
But most probably the second one!
Because i got broad feet, and the second one isn't narrow cut in the front. xD




No comments:

Post a Comment