Friday, November 18, 2011

Ulzzang Look!

HEY PEEPS!
Was trying out the "Ulzzang" look yesterday,
and it turn out ok la!!
Will do a make up tutorial on it when i get my bronzer and lip spa!
Hehe,
have been going for driving these few days, and so shiok!
But kinda scary. :(
Especially when reaching the traffic lights and such. D:
I always step on the brake too late.
I GOT SO MANY PHOTOS TO POST!
FROM THE OTHER DAY ONE HAVEN'T POST FINISH, NOW HAVE EVEN MORE! FOR THE ULZZANG LOOK ONE!
hhhahahahahah.
But nvm, since today's post is on the Ulzzang look, i shall post photos on that one, to give an idea on what it would look like! :)





















Hehe,
Sorry! Can't resist the temptation to camwhore! xD
I know i don't look korean, so the Ulzzang seems kinda OFF!!
BUT STILL!! The makeup is there!!!

Got my lens from my friend yesterday! HEHEHEH
<3
GUESS HOW MUCH.
36RM ONLY.
Means less than $20SGD!
See how much people are getting scammed in Singapore!
$15-20 per pair?!?!
WOWWW.




BYE!
Will upload few photos in every post to keep this place alive!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment