Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Instagram Updates

HELLO! :D
I'm back again with my random instagram updates! ^^

How do you like my red lips! xD
HAHAH







WENT SHOPPING AT VIVO ON SUNDAY!!
topshop, cotton on.
Omg, i swear cotton on's clothes are damn pretty this season! <3 mad love. Spent almost $300 there!
THEREFORE!!!!!! As quoted from the cashier, "THIS is what you call shopping!"






Just random matching of outfit insta shots!









Wanted to buy this blazer, but felt that it would be such a waste since i'm more into wearing casual these days. :(






Pretty ombre pull over / sweater!






Wore this ombre knitted top to school today! xD
Pretty pretty!! I meant the top, NOT ME!






And i'm planning on doing 3 inspired kpop looks soon!

ONE. Minzy's eye makeup (the second pic from the top)





TWO. An overall 2NE1's "Lonely" Inspired Make up







THREE. A Hyuna from 4Minute's "Volume Up" Inspired look





BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH TO DO FIRST!!!!
GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS ON WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO SEE MORE? xD


X,
yingzylim

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I don't know how to follow your blog! Please help. I was wondering if you can maybe check out mine?

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    I found your blog through the fake naked 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vicky
    Hi! :)
    I've added the followers thing on the side bar!
    You can follow me there. xD
    And i have also followed you on your blog. ^^

    X,
    http://yingzylim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete