Saturday, June 30, 2012

Simple Everyday Eye

HELLO!!!!!!
So many posts now. ahaha.
A few days later nothing to post again. :(

So anyway, if you all have been following me on my Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, you should know that i redeemed an Eyeshadow Trio palette from Sephora. :)

So this is how the palette looks like, it's a picture that i posted on my Instagram! xD





And soo... i decided to do a simple tutorial using this palette!! :D :D
Here's the end look,







AND SO HERE'S THE VIDEO!
It's really simple and easy to do!
And i'm soooo in love with this look, but i'm really lazy to apply eyeshadows everyday when i head out.
I'll try to put in more effort when i do my make up when i'm going out. :X





So ending off with a face off mine + it's a close up of the make up when i open my eyes as well. hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment