Friday, March 16, 2012

Nails

Hello! :D
I found this picture of a nail design on tumblr a few days ago, and i decided to do it on my own nails!
I can't find the picture :( Shall upload it another time.

Anyway, i went to Face Shop and got some nail polish. :)






Then here's the first look of my nails! :D






hehe, quite nice right!!! xD But baby says it's ugly. :'(
Then i thought about it, and i just couldn't paint it on my right hand! Well, because i'm right handed, and my left hand is like so useless. :(
So i decided to get those fake nails, which i can just paint on my own design and stick them on!! :D :D
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA











I think the results are not bad!

hehe, camwhore pics i said i would post in the next post!








Shall end this post here! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment