Monday, August 2, 2010

I don't know.

My emotions are like a roller coaster ride.
One moment it's rocketing up, the next it's plunging down to the deepest depth.
It's tiring, I can't keep up with that. But i don't know what to do. :'(


If you are going to fall in love with me, it’s only fair that you know what you are falling in love with. You are falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me. You are falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel loved and appreciated, my overactive tear ducts, my internet obsession, my tendency to be too clingy. You fall in love with my troubled past, and my hopes and dreams, and how I’m a hopeless romantic at heart. If you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my self-hate and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could ever love me. But, you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile when I’m with you, the way I’ll text you in the mornings just telling you I hope you have a great day. You’re falling in love with the occasionally humorous and/or thought-provoking things I say, and the way I blush when people ask me about you. But to me, the most important thing will be that you are falling in love with me, despite my thinking that it is impossible.

You were the only one with the power to make me feel like i was worth something on this earth. I don’t want to be just friends, i want to be your everything. Please, let me be your everything.

You know what is the difference between promises and memories? We break promises, whereas memories break us.

I want you to miss me. I want to be in your arms, I want to feel safe. I want to feel like we’re the only two people in this world again, when we kiss. I want you to talk to me, and tell me that you need me. I need you to tell me that you love me. I need, you. I love you, words could never describe. But I know I have to let go, it’s my only option. You live in another town, and that’s the only reason why you broke it off. You hurt me, when you said you wouldn’t. And I feel like I don’t exist to you. I wanted to start crying when you texted me and asked how everything was, and said everything was good for you. How can, someone feel good, when the one person they said they loved so much, be hurting. I know it’s for the best. I would go back to you in a heartbeat, If I Could. If You Wanted.

I was once told that it is when you think of someone whilst listening to sad songs that you know you’re in love. I am now wondering if he thinks of me when he listens to sad songs. I am now scared, again. Fuck.

I dont know what to feel anymore.
All the quotes are either from "theblogyoulove.tumblr.com" or "poeticheartache.tumblr.com"
Both tumblrs never fail to make me cry. D:
But somehow i'm addicted to reading them.


And, i really want to get these 2 tattoos. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment